Harrod’s Aviation Takes U.S. Show Experience to New Heights
When a premier, London-based executive aviation company appears at one U.S. trade show annually – there’s only one opportunity to create a lasting, meaningful impression with potential customers. Such is the case with Harrod’s Aviation, which aims to be recognized as the first choice service provider for business aviation in the United Kingdom.
Each fall, Harrod’s Aviation seeks to elevate its U.S. presence among attendees of the National Business Aviation Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention. The show attracts key operators and industry leaders who – during the course of just three days – make buying decisions and set the stage for business aviation activity for the year ahead.
When Harrod’s Aviation originally approach StewartMDM, its leadership brought with them an existing 40’ x 50’ custom booth – as well as a set of new objectives that needed to be accomplished and a vision for a potential redesign that would make for a more exclusive engagement with potential customers.
Harrod’s Aviation also sought a partner who could turn their vision into one that would connect with American customers.
StewartMDM translated direction from Harrod’s Aviation into a custom 30’ x 30’ booth that was fully designed in the United States – with the London-based client reviewing and approving renderings and other components only via email and Internet. They saw their new booth for the first time when they arrived in the United States for the show and discovered:
- A grand entrance arch that welcomed potential high-end customers into an open reception area that was accented with comfortable, casual seating;
- An intimate client environment conducive to engaging high-end American audiences;
- Key brand and physical-location elements for which Harrod’s properties are esteemed – black columns from Harrod’s Aviation facilities; gold-framed, backlit images from Harrod’s Department Stores; food and beverage service; and other design and experiential details;
- Interior and exterior flat screens that brought the Harrod’s Aviation story to life through a continuous illustration of premier facilities and sophisticated services;
- Strategic marketing-message placement;
- And more.
StewartMDM continuously updates the booth experience to seek new opportunities to connect with and engage American audiences. Harrod’s Aviation has remained a client for more than a decade.